Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st Birthday

Molly had a great first birthday party celebrating with family and friends. Thank you to all that came for the celebration! Still hard to believe that my baby girl is 1 already!!!

Party hats on!!


Cake on Molly's birthday 8/16/10

Cake the day of the party 8/21/10

This is good!

The incredible cupcake display that my neighbor's sister made for Molly's party! Molly also had her own little cake!


Molly in the bouncy house!


I'm 1!!!! Hooray!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Megan she looks so precious and like she was having a blast turning 1!! I'm so glad you had a great celebration! I love the cupcake display!! Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Molly loves her cake, doesn't she??? How cute! The cupcake display is adorable! Looks like y'all had a very special time celebrating her first birthday! I still can't believe our babies are a year old already! And...it looks like she's getting some more hair, too! :)

    ReplyDelete