Fun!!! We just got back from the beach and had a great time, too. Except my Luke didn't like the sand near as much as Molly! She's so cute covered in it! I am all for 2 weeks next summer myself! :)
It sounds like you all had a great time at the beach! I wish we were still at the beach, too!!! I'm just now catching up on blogs because it's been crazy ever since we got back!! I love your cute pictures!!
A New Space for a New Season
-
Each year, around the first of January, I print out the previous year's
blog book....I have a collection of 16 of them stacked in our bookcase in
the gr...
Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
-
This is a specialty dish, that you can get as an appetizer at Bonefish. I
am not a huge fan of shrimp normally, but even I like this one! They use
Sambal...
August 23, 2018: Our last day! Heading home to PA!
-
*Thursday, 8/23/18*
*Sunny - 78*
*Mileage: Springfield, OH to Emmaus, PA (500 miles)*
*Pics to come!*
I think our last night on the road was the BEST night...
Another Birthday...
-
I’m sitting here at Hailey’s Place right now looking down at her beautiful
little smile staring up at me. Gosh, I miss her. Her birthday is this
Wednesd...
The here and now!
-
I've spent a little bit of time updating the blog on things that happened
back in the Spring, but I want to take a moment for the here and now so I
don't f...
Experiment 29- Day 4
-
Today's prompt- something simple you can't live without.
I would seriously be at a loss if I didn't have one-on-one time with
Superman.
We don't always have...
Soooo Late! Happy New Year!
-
Thank you Nikki for pointing out that it's been a few months since I've
been on here and updated! I didn't think anyone went on this!! Okay, so I
have a fe...
General Information
-
Annabelle Baskets are made especially for "heart babies" who require open
heart surgery to repair their congenital heart defect. Since Annabelle
received ...
Fun!!! We just got back from the beach and had a great time, too. Except my Luke didn't like the sand near as much as Molly! She's so cute covered in it! I am all for 2 weeks next summer myself! :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you all had a great time at the beach! I wish we were still at the beach, too!!! I'm just now catching up on blogs because it's been crazy ever since we got back!! I love your cute pictures!!
ReplyDelete