Molly is 4 months old today! Hard to believe for all of us. I took her to the pediatrician for her 4 month well check-up. She is developing right on target for her age. She weighs 17lbs 2oz and is 25.75 in long. She was in the 97th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for her height. She has a cold right now, but is still happy as can be! She is rolling from front to back and back to front. She is grabbing at her toys and chewing on them. It seems like a tooth is about to pop through too. We started her on cereal last week and she loves it. We are going to try some fruits and veggies soon. I'm sure she will love it all. Here are some pictures from today. Luke was making Molly laugh this morning by throwing his Spiderman toy around. She loves when the boys act wild around her. They are the only two who can make her laugh so far! She loves those guys!
A New Space for a New Season
-
Each year, around the first of January, I print out the previous year's
blog book....I have a collection of 16 of them stacked in our bookcase in
the gr...
1 year ago



What a little cutie!! I'm glad she is healthy and had a great visit! Have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete