Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been so busy lately, I have not had a second to update our blog.... I can't believe we are in December already and Christmas is just around the corner. We had a great Thanksgiving spending the day with Family, this was our first Thanksgiving without Pop. It was very hard on all of us. We went to visit Pop in the morning and say our prayers to him. We do this often with the boys..they like to pray to him. We tell them that Pop is our guardian angel watching over us always. The more we talk about him with the boys helps all of cope with his loss. We always tell them Pop would be so proud of you!
We have been busy decorating, making cookies and getting to celebrate this special day! We recently celebrated Luke's 4th birthday on Nov. 3o. It is hard to believe he is 4 years old already. We had a fun little birthday party for him at Chuck E Cheese.. He had fun playing with his closest friends and his cousin Josh. He is very proud to be 4 years old. He is still sensitive and wants to be with Mommy all the time. He has had a bit of trouble adjusting to Molly, but I know he loves her (he just has a tough time sharing Mommy with anyone) Molly will be 4 months old next week. This just blows my mind. She is a wonderful, pleasant little baby. She is getting so big and chubby! She is in 9 month clothing. Her Christmas Dress is a size 12 months. She has roll after roll after roll on her legs, arms and belly! She loves to be involved in everything that is going..hence the fact that she will only sleep during the day for 15 minutes at a shot...Plus, we are still working on trying to get her to sleep through the night. You would think she would be exhausted, but nope..she doesn't want to miss a beat! She really just goes with the flow of everything. She is so easy to take anywhere and do anything with. She absolutely adores her big brothers. They are the only two who can get her to giggle and laugh out loud. Here are some recent pictures of Zach, Luke and Molly.. Enjoy and I'll try to update more often.












I found this picture of Pop. This was taken last Christmas Eve (08). They boys loved laying in Pop's hospital bed in his bedroom. This is one of the last pictures I have of Pop and his boys.. I'm so glad we took this picture.

1 comment:

  1. What a great update, Megan! The pictures are precious! I love the one of the boys kissing Molly at the Christmas tree. It just amazes me how much are children are alike....Tyler and Zach, Scott and Luke and now Molly and Greyson. Molly's naps sound just like Greyson...he doesn't want to miss anything! I'm so glad y'all are doing well and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with Ms. Molly now with you!

    ReplyDelete