Sunday, May 16, 2010

She's 9 months old!



Molly turned 9 months old today. Where has the time gone??? I am already starting to plan for her 1st birthday party which has so many emotions involved. Molly is so funny to me. She loves to scrunch her cheeks and smile at you with that two tooth grin. She is crawling, standing, trying to walk along the furniture too. She is a human vacuum cleaner. I seriously vacuum my house three times a day because she will find the littlest anything and eat it! We can't turn our backs on her for a second. She has climbed up the steps and thought nothing of it. She scares me sometimes. She is still the sweetest little baby girl ever. Loves to cuddle and loves to be held. I hope she continues grow and keep her amazing personality through the years (although I was like this as a baby too and put my mom through lots of grief my teenage years..sorry mommy).

Luke had a Mother's Day Tea at school and it was seriously the cutest thing ever. The kids all sang songs on the stage of the cafeteria and then we had cake that the children served to us. It was so cute to see him singing on stage. The kids all wrote something to their parents to show why their Mommy's love them. Luke said I love him because I sit on the porch a lot and watch him and Zach play baseball (really I don't know when the child see's me sitting..It would be a vacation to be able to sit on the porch and do nothing) Gotta love Luke! Luke is also so proud of himself for learning how to ride a two wheeler. Yes!!!! NO TRAINING WHEELS!!! Go Luke Go!!!

Couldn't forget my main man Zachary! He is sporting his baseball uniform! He is doing so great and putting so much effort into practicing hitting and catching everyday after school. He loves baseball so much!


There's that grin and her bikini! (She will hate me for this later but oh how cute~)

(My Luke with is best friend Lauren (in the pink dress)

Love him!!!!!

Molly and Father Dominick and Mother's Day Tea


No Training Wheels!


Zach looking good

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures of your 3 precious children!! It sounds like everyone is doing great! I know you can't believe Molly will be 1 in 3 months! It just goes by too fast!! Looking forward to seeing y'all this summer!

    ReplyDelete