Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School and Molly 3 weeks old

I am finally getting back to updating this. Zachary started 1st grade last week. It was an easy transition for him since Kindergarten was full day also. He likes his teacher and keeps telling us that 1st grade is awesome. He will get homework every day this year and will be required to do a lot more reading. I'm sure he will do just fine this year too.
Zachary is also playing coaches pitch baseball this fall. It is a lot different from spring tball. They strike out and have to really pay attention when out in the field.
Zach has signed up for cub scouts this year. His pack seems to be doing tons of fun stuff this year. Camping, hiking, fishing, pine wood derby races and a lot of community service. Mike will be involved with the cub scout pack too. This will be fun for the two of them to do together.



Zach also loves Molly so much. He cannot wait to hold her and kiss her. He is a great big help to me when it comes to taking care of her.

As you can see he sure does love his little sister!!!!











Luke started his first day of pre-school at St. Ann's too. He also loved his teachers and all the fun projects he did in school. He is just excited to be going to the same school as his big brother. His teachers said he was very well behaved and very polite too. I am very thankful for that. (We all know Luke and "spirited personality"......)

Luke will be starting soccer for the first time this fall. His practice will start in a few weeks. He wants to have a trophy of his own so bad. He sees all of Zach's in their room and just wants to have one too. I'm sure he will do great. He loves to run around and be active. He loves everything about sports.






Luke is a great big brother too. He loves Molly very much and has adjusted to not being the baby very well too. He just has a hard time when Molly cries. He especially does not like when she cries in the car. He will feel the need to sit behind her and keep saying "Waa, Waa, Waa, Waa" I think that might be his way of blocking out her cries. I'm sure you can see how much fun it is to drive with the two of them together in the car.











Little Miss Molly turned three weeks old this past Sunday. She is such a good baby. She eats and sleeps and rarely cries at all. She loves to be held and talked to. We are very lucky to have such an easy going third child. We all just adore her so much and so glad she is ours. I have a lot of fun dressing her up in all her clothes that she has. I change her sometimes two or three times a day just to get use out of all her clothing.
The only thing we found that Molly hates is her car seat. She is getting better, but there is still quite a bit of screaming from her in the car. Hopefully that will get better. Here are some recent pictures of Molly!






Thank you Hardy Family for her cute outfit.









Compliments of the Hardy Family...You all have great taste!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, her onesies look so cute on her. It was so fun having that done for her and I'm so glad you like them. Molly is so adorable! I can tell how much her big brothers love her! I'm so glad all is well. Greyson and Molly already sound so much alike....he is such a happy, easy going 3rd child but hates his car seat! :) I just love how much all 3 of our children sound so much alike and I wish we all lived closer. I really hope we can see y'all after Christmas when you head to Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan. I am so happy you updated this! Molly is just so darn cute and I can't wait to meet her. That onesie is so cute....maybe for my next one down the road I will have to order one ; )

    The boys are so cute. I can't get over how fast the time is going by. They grow up right before our eyes. Next thing you know Molly will be walking and chasing after her big brothers!!

    Love and Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete