Monday, July 20, 2009

Zach, Luke and Molly's Bedrooms

Zach, Luke and Molly's bedrooms are finally complete. The boys love their Penn State Bedroom. They have taken all of Mike's Penn State memorabilia and moved it upstairs to their new room. It was a big adjustment decorating Molly's room. We aren't used to looking at girl items. I had a good time shopping for her pictures and decorations. Luke also thought all the girl things were pretty cool too! The pink chair the boys are sitting on was Pop's chair. The boys absolutely loved this chair so much. We are so thankful he left it to them when he passed away. We will have wonderful memories rocking Molly in this chair. Thanks Mike for painting and helping to decorate.























3 comments:

  1. Their rooms look great!! I love them! How cool that the boys have their own little haven! I'm sure they love that. I love all the pink and purple in Molly's room. I know you have had so much fun decorating for a girl. What a special gift to have Pop's chair! Now all you need is Molly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their rooms! I wish I had a little girl, and could make things all pink and girly! You did a great job on their rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Molly's room! It's adorable! Landon loves Zach and Luke's new room. Too cool. You are very creative with this blog! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete